The Trend Report, published by the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program, curates high-net-worth consumer insights generated from a Censuswide survey, along with supporting data from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, and other top experts to uncover the latest luxury home trends driving the market now and in the future.
What’s inside The Trend Report 2024:
- Shifting Out of Neutral. The luxury housing market got a boost at the end of 2023 as sales for luxury single-family properties and attached properties increased annually. Does this signal growth for 2024?
- Have-It-All Properties. Today’s luxury consumers want it all. Which property types will likely check all the boxes for selective buyers this year?
- The AI Revolution. What are Generative AI’s potential implications for the future of real estate?
- America, the Investment Haven. Contrary to the news headlines, affluent international buyers have not cooled on American real estate, according to the latest stats from Wealth-X, an Altrata Company, and U.K.-based Barton Consulting. Will this trend continue in 2024?
- The HENRY Factor. What will HENRYs – “High Earners Not Rich Yet” – do? This is one demographic to watch in 2024.
- Smart Homes 2.0 – Consumer lifestyles are shifting and generative AI is taking off. What does this mean for the smart home market over the next few years?