First time for everything! In a first for the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury program, Homes & Estates magazine features highlights from the award-winning Trend Report.
As luxury real estate’s definitive guide to the newest and next trends driving the market, The Trend Report curates insights from a Censuswide/Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Survey along with supporting data from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, and other top experts in their field.
For 2024, six data-driven articles cover the following trends:
- Shifting Out of Neutral – Sales and inventory levels in the luxury sector got an end-of-year bump.
- Aiming High – Which property types will be the most in-demand for today’s increasingly selective luxury buyers?
- The AI Revolution – The buzziest topic of the year, generative AI, gets attention from a real estate perspective as tech expert Matt Britton, founder and CEO of Suzy, explains some of the technology’s promises and pitfalls.
- The HENRY Factor – Per Wealth-X and Barton Consulting, the next generation of HENRYs (High Earners Not Rich Yet) are poised to influence the market over the next few years.
- Smart Homes 2.0 – As generative AI enters the picture, the smart-home industry is expected to get a boost.