Shakespeare once asked the question, ”What’s in a name?” The answer, even four centuries later, is “Everything.” A name is often the first piece of information we have about a person. We form judgements about people very quickly, based off this initial bit of data. A name can steer you in a positive direction or a negative direction, and those first impressions can set the stage for future interactions.
Brands are no different. In luxury, a brand name means even more. When you see names like Chanel or Louis Vuitton, you know instantly what you are getting: premium quality, exclusivity, status, style, authenticity. Quality is a key motivator for the majority of affluent consumers, with 88% of consumers on average saying that they buy luxury products because of premium quality, according to a 2017 Deloitte survey. That same survey also found that nearly half (45%) of the affluent consumers surveyed say they are interested in personalized products and services — underscoring a trend toward authenticity, customized experiences and exclusivity, which we’ve discussed before. So, if a brand name can embody all of these qualities, it stands to reason that they would be able to capture the rapidly changing audience of today’s highly affluent and maintain that vital relationship for years to come. Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® is such a name.
Combining one of the world’s most recognized real estate names — Coldwell Banker — with the power of an international network of 89,000 agents strong and the established eight-decades-long history of luxury marketing leadership, the name Coldwell Banker Global Luxury tells you all you need to know. Coldwell Banker Global Luxury means:
- High quality — Every one of our Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialists has been certified to ensure that the same, consistent level of excellence is maintained, whether a client is in Miami or in Paris.
- Heritage — Coldwell Banker is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. Our luxury marketing division is one of the oldest and most innovative of its kind in the industry.
- Prestige — We have sold some of the world’s most historically expensive homes, and represented countless celebrity clients and highly successful individuals.
- Expertise — Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialists are among the most experienced, talented and vetted specialists in the industry.
- Exclusivity — No two luxury homes are the same, and it is true of our Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialists, too. Our model allows flexibility and customization so our agents can uniquely tailor the real estate experience to each individual client and his or her needs.
- Connected — Our proprietary website platforms and our expert network across 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories give our affluent clients and their agents real global power, at their fingertips.
- 100% authentic — Coldwell Banker is the original real estate brand.
- Timeless and timely — Just look at the evolution of our brand identity in the last two years. From a 112-year-old real estate brand to a modern redefinition of luxury real estate marketing, we’re here to stay. We know real estate like no other brand does.
The Coldwell Banker Global Luxury name carries weight around the world. People know it. People trust it. People emotionally resonate with it. The best brand names, after all, become a part of people’s vocabularies and synonymous with the items they represent. Coldwell Banker Global Luxury is synonymous with fine real estate. In other words? We are luxury.