Released annually, “A Look at Wealth” is a supplement to The Report, which combines wealth data from Wealth-X, WealthEngine and The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing with insights from local market experts affiliated with the Coldwell Banker® brand.
Inside this report:
- Wealth Growth 2021: U.S. wealth grew by 17% from 2019-2021
- Wealth and Real Estate: Wealth allocated to real estate jumped to $3.6 trillion in 2021
- Rising Real Estate Wealth Footprint: Those with a $5-10 million net worth had the highest rise in real estate wealth between 2019-2021
- Sales Surpass 2020: Sales rose 142% for single-family and 129% for attached homes priced $1-5 million from January-August 2021, compared to the same period in 2019
- Power Players Driving Demand: Urban Repatriates, Second Homeowners, Baby Boomers and Golden Millennials
- Where They Live: 12 Power Player Markets and the top 5 urban and resort markets